I would like to ask all you good people for prayers for my friend Sandra. She was the person who introduced me to the Anon movement, to VK, Martin Geddes, and many more. She lost her job in PR in the Covid lockdown and hasn't found another job, in part because she is physically disabled. This has meant two years of economic hardship for her and her young son. Her dad is in hospital with serious issues, and she herself is suffering debilitating pain because of her disability. She is near to breaking point.

She is an amazing fighter who has brought light to so many, first on twitter and now on Telegram, but now she is almost out of fight. Please mention her in your prayers 🙏#prayerteam

Only people mentioned by @Arya in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

How is Sandra doing now? 🙏🏻 still praying

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

She is doing better, thank you ❤️
Her dad is out of danger (he suffered organ failure due to medication) and her son is improving too.
Thank you for your prayers 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️ For Sandra and her son ✨

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i am lfting sandra in prayer 🙏
may Jesus guide her journey and bless her with abundance and strength and healing
Holy Spirit please cover Sandra and wrap your hedge of protection around her
Amen

does she want something work from home?
ill keep my eyes open
i get emails from PR Assoc club in chicago and then list positions. if she isnt looking for anything like that because she is caring for her dad, there is also a website called “rat race” that only posts WFH full and part time

i found out about it from my customer service rep at Amazon thats how she got her job there.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers ❤️
I think working from home would be ideal for her. Plus we're situated in Spain so online work is her best option. I'll pass on your suggestions. Anything in PR or English - Spanish translation would be right up her street.

(1) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Lifting your friend up in prayer!!! 🙏💕🙏

Many Prayers For Sandra, Her Son And Family! May God Bless All Of Them!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending prayers.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying His daily bread and blessings for your friend and her son in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamasheiach.

Numbers 6:24-26

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying His daily bread and blessings for your friend and her son in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamasheiach.

Numbers 6:24-26

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers 🙏 ❤️

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Praying for her 🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dear God in heaven, please fill Sandra up with your healing light & energy to keep going. Please work any miracles you can for her & her son & her father. Wrap her & her family up in your healing, comforting, loving light & send her our love as well. In Jesus name, Amen. 🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Amen❤️

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted for Sandra💖