Myself and a number of friends are asking ourselves how our children ended up with poor values despite our every effort to give them good ones.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

☺️Mine ended up with good morals, but unable to think outside the Religious Box I gave them! My bad!!🙃

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I just asked my son his the world . 🕊🙌🏼💖🤦🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

schools mostly

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Some never had a chance. Moms and dads aren't smart or cool until maturity hits. Until then you hold your nose, while you try to keep them from drowning, hoping they will kick clear and take that deep breath before one of you succumbs.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

God says in the Bible that we should teach our children the way that they should go and in their old age they shall not depart from it.

They need time to wake up like we needed time to wake up

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Martin - we did the best that we could - more than likely our biggest "sin" was spoiling them and feeding into the more mentality. My oldest is 47 hard working and my youngest is 40 and also hard working both good men - my daughter - well although she is probably the smartest and most talented is none of those things. I love them all, and looking back I have to say I tried to over-compensated with her as she had some issues at a young age with her father (who left us)... we all to the best that we can and my hope is that they will eventually see the light. I certainly was not an outstanding human being for much of my life - never hurt anyone(deliberately)but was selfish. We have to remember that we and they chose this life - they chose us as parents. All of us have lessons to learn - God Bless

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Public Schools, Telivision,
Radio Video Games
prescription meds (DRUGS) etc....
?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Our children have been bombarded with triple the amount of "inoculations" since birth.... way more than we got in.. gen X for example. Our children don't have the survival skills like we have (at least, a lot of us.... )... they have been physiologically, biologically, mentally, emotionally softened by drugs, propaganda and all-life-long of crap food. They also don't have an understanding of what Freedom really even is. their idea of Freedom is being allowed to sit and stare at their tech/gadgets all day. We had our trusty bicycles and our parents wouldn't know they had kids all day... until we wheeled back home dust-coated at dusk, lol! (That's a funny memory!😂)

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

so spot on!!! 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Read a (very long) thread on twit on this subject which made lots of sense to me Martin
Here it is
https://twitter.com/babybeginner/status/1163478536297930753?s=21

It’s a strange phenomenom, to be sure. As time goes on, i can see that it’s discernment that’s lacking, not morality. For instance, in summer of ‘20 they defended a certain movement but did not engage in the ilegalities of that movement. Praying that time aids them (like it did me) in these areas.

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

~Mark Twain

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…Apple products

Schools and media/entertainment. Parents themselves slaves to ego and plesure. The most hearbreaking sight is parents looking at their phone while the children try to get contact....

Every bad value my child leared was at school -every good value he leared was from home!

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

I see I need to fix the 'n' on my keyboard -lol - "learned"

(1) Show this thread