Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Then there is this today....

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

cant wait to view this on the regular

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

bad news for college students. Amy struck down their plea and sided with college to mandate vaccines. smh

(2) Show this thread

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

This is interesting. Look what was happening at the capital at 9PM.

https://youtu.be/DRrVc_QGBTE

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

In response Denise Bel to her Publication

shared on LinkedIn.

(1) Show this thread

RN from Chicago Metropolitan Area. They tell us we’re a Blue State... but I don’t know what single person that voted for Biden...

A late night memorial service for a Capitol Police officer that "committed suicide."
With due respect, I hope he rests in peace...
3 dead guards w/ 2 suicides? .

RN from Chicago Metropolitan Area. They tell us we’re a Blue State... but I don’t know what single person that voted for Biden...

WH is dark now...

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

hunter sneaking out for some pizza while daddys asleep

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

More secrets hiden from the populace. More lies being told. More crimes being committed. Let it all fall to ruin and let's move on and rebuild. End this Shite.

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

Don't they usually tuck the dementia patients in by 8?

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Supposedly, memorial service for capitol police officer Sicknick. But why at 10pm?🤔

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Just checked the live white house webcam. Something is going on.

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

How do you check the cam?

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

the link is on my page. 👍

(2) Show this thread

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

don't roll too fast, the stickers will fall off..😅🤣🤦‍♀️

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Going to visit that Capital Police casket maybe

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

China Joe and Hunter going for a little pizza ?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I thought the White House is empty.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Just fkn arrest someone damn....