Makes you wonder...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

They can't see it yet. They still asleep.
Stop trying to wake them up because it will eat you up.
Try to just enjoy the time with family. Keep topics light. When they are ready they will ask you questions. Let them come to you.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

nice 107 video too

i love JFK Jr so much👑🙏😎
God Bless all Patriots ♥️✝️

Holy Spirit on earth

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, This 4 year Delta, Drop 1464 has a 107 in it.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Thanks be to God. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
What a handsome man. ❤️

Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Thanks be to God. Thy Will Be Done. Amen

Thanks be to God.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

We have NOTHING to fear, and EVERYTHING to look forward to.

Thanks be to God!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💜💜💜💜💜🕊

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

we play their games

Trumpet of God

We got one
Trump

Thanks for playing
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

1:07 video. interesting.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"with the Trump of God."

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Amen.
Thank you for the post, Brother Patriot.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

💖