Makes you wonder...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

I have felt like we are in a time loop also. Things really changed and I had no idea why... They say the timelines converged, so maybe we ended up with a little of all of them???? Lately it seems that time is slipping. Speeding up and slowing down in the same day.... I have lost track of what day it is.. I seem to miss some days and then the next day is like I already lived through that day. Time seems to be in flux.... Interesting....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @CJGrandma in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

exaxtly!! same for me

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Same with me.
I actually force myself to look at a colander every day.
Everything is fluid right now.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have to look at the calendar also. EVERY DAY.... I thought I lost a month a couple of days ago. LOL I found it. hehehehe😉🤣

(1) Show this thread