Forgiveness is the single hardest part of this fight, I find. So difficult to remove the sting of iniquity. To understand that the pain is a choice takes a lot of work. But not doing it leads to being paralysed by toxic resentment.

Good afternoon Martin that is the hardest to do is to forgive but if we dont forgive we wont be forgiven it takes time but dont let it go on to long cause it will kill your soul God will Judge all according to his book . I do not like for one second wants going on or whats gone on in
my life i havenโ€™t been a saint im a sinner but i want forgiveness so i give all to him . Yes we have been siined against and weโ€™ve sin against others God says confess your wrongdoing and he wiil remember no more . we can not stop rhis crazy world but we can prsy it will stop . i go straight to God no churches. you dont gain any time back for worrying he says give to me and i will give you rest . I am sure you all ready know this but just saying to remind my self . To far away friend. ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Kats, click on at the bottom under it