Is it me or has the energy been real wonky lately? It's not even Schumann related as far as I can tell...trying to snap out of it can be trying sometimes.

Listen to a playlist, get outside/ground, or do something simple that makes you happy...

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

PS I still want him to add Van Moorison “Into the Mystic” and posdible Ottis Redding’s “Dreams to Remember” 🤷‍♀️

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

Billion for what?

(1) Show this thread

I've been feeling off for a few weeks! I find myself yearning to be at the beach because that's where I feel more grounded and closer to the source! feeling my feet touch the sand and hearing the power of the water is calming for me.

also microdose 20mg of psilocybin to make the experience even more magnificent 😎🌈💫✝️♥️ gods gift 🎁 ✨ when it rained (in the bible), mushrooms appeared on the ground😍😎🙏

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I found creating my Victory Garden very satisfying!

Watching it grow, knowuing all the seeds are non-GMO
increases my Joy.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Wonky for sure! Great word!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Love Vincent’s playlist.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yup...feelin it more wonky. This week has been a roller coaster.
I'm all over the place emotionally, woke up in tears this morning & can't focus on anything for long.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yep, been feeling super off for a few days. Struggling a bit to get back. Have been irritated over tiny things, which isn't how I roll. 😐

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes, Indeed.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, definitely a little wonky….. thought it was just me! One day high vibes and feel great, the next, tired and lethargic and need to ground….so frigging hot down here right now ….makes you even more tired. Love that play list though, one if my favs! 😀❤️

Going in Nature!! Always here in Mexico !!

I love his playlist. Listening right now and listen all the time. Makes chores bearable🤣

It was for me for a while. Found the fix for me was to spend less time on social media and more time living life.

#FamilyIsEverything

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Definitely noticed a shift.

Full moon coming 6/14 DJT bday, flag day, Tuesday, Mars energies. Something building up.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Let's hope it breaks soon!

(1) Show this thread

It's been like being in the field of poppies, feeling sleepy.

The June 6th portal ushered in massive new light codes, accelerations and more; a lot to integrate or get your ass kicked by.🙃

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You nailed it...that's exactly how im feeling.
your ts = 911, too lol

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/t_KI-mRyE_0 I can feel it too but I have HOPE ;)

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

It is AJU. No shit i even tried to listening to this playlist the other day while gaming and kept falling and dying lol. I should touch grass

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Weird you say that. My husband told me today that something is really off with him and he can't really describe it. Usually he gets feelings of doom and gloom, but he said today was different and he just can't shake it.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Getting pretty good at dealing with the Wonky

Did some barefoot grounding earlier matter fact. If it wasn't 106° outside, I'd go do some more. ☺

It’s wonky for sure.

yeah i jist feel Blah..not down but not high vibe either just Blah

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

yup....reason for some of my "feels" posts lately. after two days grounding a for hours & away from everything, today i woke up & felt high all day & lightheaded ...was laying down most of day. i keep saying just a blip...just a blip...just a blip...in the grande forever ☀️💎💙✨

👍 Not wonky
but that moment before the orchestra
starts playing Beethoven’s 5th.
We are in pause...
but the air is crackling
with EXPECTATION 🙀🎼🎺🎹🎭💥

yep Ive been in a funk for a few days now!