A little boy on a bike stopped me and wanted to know more about what I was photographing. Sadly I didn't have a business card with me to pass on to his (not present) parents, so I could give him a print of the local landscape.

I weep.

Even as we all struggle in this war against unthinkable evil, the amazing graces of the natural world are always there to uplift.

Bless you, Martin Geddes, for sharing with us both your heart and eye for exquisite beauty!

I stifled the impulse to rewrite your first sentence.
'A little angel on a bike...."

GOODNESS _sees_ you. Is attracted to you. And what was your response? Regret that you didn't have a card, so you could freely share a print of work. Freely we receive inspiration. Freely we share.

I am honored to be on this difficult journey with you, and all Anons. To "get" to watch pain transform into deep wisdom. Yes, we each need to learn to love our own Judases, however uncomfortable that may be.
I weep.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it