Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Speaking of vax injuries...can I get some prayers for my sister. She's vaxxed & boosted but knows better than me since I'm just a SAHM & she's an Exxon executive. She's had Rona 5 times now. Just yesterday she was given the antibody treatment as she is now considered to have long haul. I'm scared to lose her. She lost her husband a year before the plandemic & has 2 kids. Thank you!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Sending prayers for your sister 🙏🙏🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Prayers for you to stay strong and feel God’s peace as he holds you all in his hands. I pray for physical and emotional healing. I was also outcast by family who is now enduring cancer. I know how hard this is to reconcile.

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

(3) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Sooo........😏........hes vaxxed? 🙄.........shoulda listened to us.🤓😑

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

ive not been vaxxed and have shingles right now. broke my rib a few weeks ago and then developed a lung infection last week. i took the antibiotics for the lung infection but stopped them after 2 days as i developed blisters over my face and body, doc said it was shingles and not a reaction, he then gave me anti viral drug for shingles and told me to continue also with the antibiotics, i didnt take either of them, i couldnt move the left side of my bottom lip or chin but i bsthed in frankincense and applied frankincense cream to affectrd areas and movement has came back and pain all but gone.

he never mentions the word vax... not once.

Also related to, Bell’s Palsy!👀🔔
Very interesting, because this is the month of June, and June 19th is when most of the south celebrates Juneteenth, for the Emacipation Proclamation that was issued then. Freedom!

I also find it very interesting that this proclamation went out from the state of Texas in June, 1865, and the Texas school shooting happened this month as well... At the same time the slaves received news of their freedom, in our present day, the evil-doers are trying to take away our freedom & right to bear arms.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

thats wild.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I had Shingles about 14 years ago, Right side of face & head never had that
but my youngest now 30 had same thing Justin has for no known reason a couple years ago...
went away quickly

it's just curious & strange

Did Justin get the Vax and what 1 if he did I wonder?

Everything happens for reason
My belief

Sad. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

This could also be Bell's Palsy as well.

We don't know what is going on, really. What "they" do to some celebs is pretty bad. None of us know what the Biebs is all about. If he's done wrong, God will sort it out.

I pray for anyone who is adversely effected by the shot.💙

Maybe this will help wake up the normies.#purebloodoverhere

Ramsay Hunt>Jewish Gematria 950>Kid By the Side of the Road>Juan O Savin

I’ve never liked him or shim, DisneyPhile❗️I’m not Judging, Karma is❗️🤨

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

im just surprised they all took the real jabbbzzzz.......their handlers losing lots of $$$$

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Connecting the dots bullets Set
for Twitter

we know what you we🔫🐸

⓵Twitter→🔍Justin Biever

⓶dots bulles

⓷Reply

* 4 pic *

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've seen some mean comments and I have to say it doesn't feel loving or kind or compassionate. Never been a Justin fan...but to say that he deserve this because he got the jab...FOOK YOU. Not cool. If he is a pedo or satanic...Let God take care of it. We are supposed to pray for those who can still be saved from the grips of hell.

Also, taking the jab doesn't mean you are going to hell. It means you were too brainwashed to understand what was going on. Look at all the people who got jabbed in each of our families-do you think they are all stupid, or ignorant, didn't listen to God or evil?That is what they have accused us "anti-vaxxers" of being. Why play their game?

For some reason God or Creator had us wake up, but that doesn't make us better than anyone else. It means we have to be better, we have to behave better. It means we have to love and be there for others when the time comes. BE READY.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

We never know what another person is going through at any given time.
Who am I to judge, my life has been kinda crazy at times.
God always gives us a chance to turn away from our pasts...
That said, I do not rejoice in anyone elses' pain or shortcomings.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Agree with you completely, Peaceful Warrior. We cannot hold Light if we are judging others.
I entertain all possibilities for Justin, including he’s a White Hat helping to wake up the world.
If he’s not, God will sort it out.
🙏❤️

(9) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Spokesperson🎬✨

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

He looked like a robot with his eyes going separate directions

Island karma.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Were they Jabberdoodled and Boostified by any chance???

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Facial paralysis was an injury happening very early on as I recall

SOUNDS LIKE VAX INJURIES

No one cares

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Wonder if he got the vax? Would be a punishment from god.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32491341/

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fk him and his pedo jacket, and three strands, and clones. FOOK them.

Really serious and bad.
Down to earth.

#fuckcin