Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Angels exist…even in those hell holes we call hospitals. when i was wheeled to my room after surgery there was one nurse that kept a close watch over me. She did everything and wouldn’t allow anyone else to touch me. When I thanked her she said oh hun no thanks needed, i saw you coming down the hallway and there was just this aura around and i knew i was gonna look out for you. I dont know that she ever left while i was there. ❤️❤️

👇She said that her husband was supposed to come in the hospital with her, as at that time, they were still allowing husbands to accompany them. However, when they got to the hospital, they told her he wasn't allowed in. It devastated her. She was already apprehensive and feared surgery.

However, she said as she was being wheeled down to the operating room, there was a nurse who talked with her to the whole way. He asked her about her family and told her about his. He was blond haired and very young, and he explained he was a Dentist who came in to help with surgeries for the hospital. (contin.)

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it