Angels exist…even in those hell holes we call hospitals. when i was wheeled to my room after surgery there was one nurse that kept a close watch over me. She did everything and wouldn’t allow anyone else to touch me. When I thanked her she said oh hun no thanks needed, i saw you coming down the hallway and there was just this aura around and i knew i was gonna look out for you. I dont know that she ever left while i was there. ❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

😇She was getting tired but he said he would be with her the entire time in surgery. She thanked him very much. He also had a name tag on.

After the surgery, when she woke up, she asked about this nurse/orderly and no one knew of this person and after she went home, she began to look up Dentists with the same name. No one in the entire state with the same name.

The name of that nurse/Dentist: Kris Williams.

She said Kris, I know it was you there helping me with the surgery and I wanted to let you know I know, and I thank you!!! She said she remembered me telling her everything would be ok and it was she said because I was there!!!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this! Not surprisingly, when I was released she walked me out but then was gone. I asked where she went as I wanted to thank her again. Some puzzled looks exchanged by others but noone knew her. Said maybe she was a traveling nurse. I tend to think that is probably the case just don’t know where she traveled from. Very thankful she was there!! VERY!!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

👇She said that her husband was supposed to come in the hospital with her, as at that time, they were still allowing husbands to accompany them. However, when they got to the hospital, they told her he wasn't allowed in. It devastated her. She was already apprehensive and feared surgery.

However, she said as she was being wheeled down to the operating room, there was a nurse who talked with her to the whole way. He asked her about her family and told her about his. He was blond haired and very young, and he explained he was a Dentist who came in to help with surgeries for the hospital. (contin.)

👇A couple years back, an online friend of mine went in for surgery and I had made one of the last posts online before she had surgery, but FB wouldn't let her see it! But I blessed her and said a prayer for her.

After surgery, a month or so later, she got back in touch with me and told me this cool story. (cont.)