The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
Lifter of my Soul, I am tired and worn out
I ask for Your joy, for that is my strength.
I center my thoughts on You, on Your love, on Your grace, and on Your Holy Spirit’s work in me.

May I rise up on wings like eagles.
In Your Word and Your mercy, I place my hope.
Holy Spirit, please remind me that this trial is producing endurance in me,
which is developing my character and building up my hope.
How blessed I am to have You with me in the fire.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Dear Lord , You have said, "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." And we, your host of faithful are so joined, in this prayer, in your Name, Jesus Christ.
Amen.
ty kate for your gracious invocation.
🤍🤍🤍

Thank you and my pleasure. I see so many who have lost hope or losing what is left..... I even have my moments where how much more can someone take. I will never give up and I thank God for these precious times we are living in. Have a fabulous Friday Patriot!!

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

We're in it through the and the world that follows.
Shoulder to shoulder. The rollercoaster is exhausting it's ok and important to give it a break and regenerate. Plant a real seedbin some real dirt. 🥬🥒🥕🍅💥
Thank you, for all you do. 🙌🙏
Have a wonderful day as well.