Heavenly Father,
Lifter of my Soul, I am tired and worn out
I ask for Your joy, for that is my strength.
I center my thoughts on You, on Your love, on Your grace, and on Your Holy Spirit’s work in me.

May I rise up on wings like eagles.
In Your Word and Your mercy, I place my hope.
Holy Spirit, please remind me that this trial is producing endurance in me,
which is developing my character and building up my hope.
How blessed I am to have You with me in the fire.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

❤️🙏 Amen.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Amen

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

💕✨Love and Light of our precious Holy Spirit to guide you🙏🏻It is through the baptism of fire we reach the depths of connection and healing with God✨He is the potter, we are the clay🌈🕊🦋

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

Amen! Beautiful prayer…❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Dear Lord , You have said, "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." And we, your host of faithful are so joined, in this prayer, in your Name, Jesus Christ.
Amen.
ty kate for your gracious invocation.
🤍🤍🤍

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Thank you and my pleasure. I see so many who have lost hope or losing what is left..... I even have my moments where how much more can someone take. I will never give up and I thank God for these precious times we are living in. Have a fabulous Friday Patriot!!

(1) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🥲❤ Amen sis 🙏 thank you for sharing this straight from heart, it means a lot and perfect timing as always, God hears us!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

We are so truly blessed.
Sending BIG LOVE ~

(1) Show this thread