Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So what is the deal with this Jan 6th movie that is about to play you think?

Theater?
Where is Cruella Pelosi's laptop?

Sure are a lot of laptops floatimg around with a lot of incriminating stuff on them that no one seems to be interested in.
Gonna be hard for Patriots to stomach it you know knowing the truth.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We've watched enough drama play out over the past 4-5 years. I will not read anything about it, will not comment on it in any fashion. All this stuff does is piss you off and there's not a thing we can do about it. It would be nice to anticipate Patriots winning for a change, but there's simply to much corruption to anticipate winning.

Oh hun all Nana sees is us winning, the future that I have seen in my visions is so amazing ppl will be shocked..We just have to get thro this part of it.

Most of what you are seeing is theater hun, dont let it get to ya.

We are not going to loose we just have to wait on the moves and God to get over the top of the mountain.
We are so so close hun.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Don't get me wrong, Nana. I'm hopeful because so much has come out and people are waking up. I'm seeing things happen for the first time that I never thought we'd see. It's promising. No doubt about it. Sometimes, I just have to vent. I know it's theater, but some days, I just have to tune it out and take a break. I'm still here.