Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This guys tiktok is a great one to follow💚

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Brilliant 💪

Bullseye. 🎯

I’m thinking that amongst other things, it’s a matter of perspective, ability to see outside the box, and willingness to seek truth… wherever that leads.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1533857698575310848?s=20&t=7aMYEjg1q6Fx-B3ciNZcTg

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1533619000986554368?s=20&t=7aMYEjg1q6Fx-B3ciNZcTg

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yup! My BIL LSU professor of microbiology and his nurse practioner wife took the jabs and said I was ridiculous for trusting HCQ and horse paste. Now his wife is suddenly dying of cancer.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

True dat!✨

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

True

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No classroom taught me as much as I have learned living my past 10 years😉

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you! You should run for office , you make more sense than Nancy or Joe.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you! You should run for office , you make more sense than Nancy or Joe.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💡

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

NEVER trust the owl!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

looks like an owl and a butterfly... both signs to watch out.

(1) Show this thread

We called that having street smarts. And he is 💯 correct.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

amen! say it louder for the ones in the back

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The last two years have exposed what 'academic intelligence' looks like. Cringe worthy!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

truth served up with an owl tatoo, noticing his eyes, agree not everyone should do college, artisans are so important in our world, and you do not learn those skills in academia💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

truth served up with an owl tatoo, noticing his eyes, agree not everyone should do college, artisans are so important in our world, and you do not learn those skills in academia💙

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Well said. Can you please come explain it to the @#%@$ around me please.

And there are things that both can contribute to the other. But being one doesn't exclude the other.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Big difference in educated and smart/intelligent. I know a lot of highly educated people, but they are very limited in their knowledge, focused only on a certain field and blind for other.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Absolutely! Not everyone learns the same way.
We don't see or hear the same way either!
(I had children)
I once hung out with Drs. and Atty's
back when I was fighting for medical privacy.
I found that dr.s and attys surely didn't know how to have any real fun! Clean fun.
Everything was scholarly. I bet today they are aware of fun. I bet ever one of them remembers me. haha
We learn from everyone
Monkey see monkey doo effect!
WHEN we want to!
A red pill moment when I learned my Hawaii Government didn't work for the people. And that the Medical Insurance company was dangerous! Flying helicopters over my house, and pausing my TV.
Then go to my friends and do the same.
They will not be missed.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Many of us have the gift of enhanced intuition and a strong desire for truth. We can detect insincerity a mile away and a fraud in seconds. Knowing HOW to think is important. Many educated people have been taught WHAT to think, so discernment is lacking even if you show them facts and proof. They truly cannot get their head around what is being said. 😇

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

And that makes them uncomfortable so they shut down.

(1) Show this thread