Dear Anons,
I know the battle is getting tougher. I know we are all feeling the pinch. I know desperation is sinking in for many. I feel the precipice approaching.
BUT-
I also feel the GROWTH and UNITY that has brought us all together in the battle for humanity.
I beg of you.....do not give up. Do not give in to their fear being pushed on each of us.
We did not come this far to turn back now. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD. No doubt. No fear. All faith.
God wins. That is the side I am on. The God if the Heavens. Suit up. Shoulder to shoulder and let's finish the battle.
WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I am late posting on this,...
I hear you loud and clear.
Day to day, many people are really starting to help eachother.
Whether it is people coming together and praying for one another, giving support or a kind word and even making eachother laugh.
We are not the same people we once were, and we are coming together. All I have to do is look around on here and I see people that are sympathetic towards making this a better world.
You said it very well, and it is great to see positivity!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We gotta work together. Its the only way👊

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

And remember ~ WE WIN (too)! WE are GOD.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

That's right😊

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

God(the Holy Spirit) lives in believers. God is everywhere. We are not God.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

as I slept and dreamed wild dreams about an invasion and how the energy went out .. my ears were beeping like morse code . who else has this ? We r being shown .. faith that God wins is the inly way. be ready

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

My ears have been ringing like crazy for a while now - I have gotten used to it - almost like a white noise. Sleep patterns changing - some days I am exhausted - others I am ok. Based on what I have been reading, I have chose to just ride it out - try to let my body rest when I am tired and do what I can. I do get sore - back and neck -but to be honest that has been somewhat on-going. I actually welcome it- and keep praying this is all part of our evolution - whatever that may be

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Yes!
With all due respect, I love your But:! 🙌💥

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Amen! 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

We're there....

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Why the misspelling of precipice?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Why the "S"

(11) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

👊🎇

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

You bet you Booties...it's all about Faith

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

💧109🙏✝️🙏
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23109

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

yes its not politics its a spiritual battle for hearts and minds.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

los primos!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA - WW
Our numbers are growing every day.

In response Mary Lennox to her Publication

🎇

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Amen 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + Beautiful +#InItTogether + #NeverGiveUp = = = > < >

2Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,

which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

This is part of my eulogy. 😉 powerful

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

😉🕊️

(2) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i have no choice! Poor people usually get no choice, do it or else... Survived it all..a little bitter each time but hey im only human
I just want my children to grow up happily without the debt of their parents haunting them

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Then we keep pushing through👊 I see no other way. One battle at a time. Don't let the lessons make you bitter, feed joy. Proud that you're here, chosen for the good fight.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Giving up is not even an option. We got this!!

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

👊🎇

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will never give up!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You act like I didn't know that about you Nana😅😅😅😅 I know a strong handful that will never retreat👊 side by side my Warrior friend😉💖

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Hooah!!!👊🔥❤️‍🔥

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I have been missing your light lady😊💖

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen Amen Amen

LOL - what F E A R ?

No, not only strength in our numbers, and power with knowledge, but there are a lot of well armed citizens who may not be on AU but they are everywhere else throughout the USA and very dedicated to "life, liberty and justice for all."

We're good Benna 🙏😍🙏☺️🙏

Yes we are👊

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Embrace the suck.
Makes seeing the Good much easier.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Or at least makes the jokes much darker. either way it's mo funner dat way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(12) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🔥👊