I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

No Fear, Patriots!
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Ready for it all to be "shown to them".....and me.

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

that was him acting like he cares about where slaves were kept in South Africa. Meanwhile he was busy enslaving woman and children in DUMBS. I really wish he was locked innthat cell

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response DHR American to her Publication

Thank you for sharing and clarifying. Another live stream showed it tonight and I passed it forward. 👍 Thanks again.

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Sweet Lord please let this be.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

I've been told after I shared this...the video is 7 years old Mandela's jail cell. Looks ready for Ovomit.

(1) Show this thread