Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

right Joe!!!

WAKE. UP. BRAINWASHED. SHEEPLE!!!

Where is Joe these days? I cannot find him anymore

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Gab. Thats the only place he posts now.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Hey Sweet Lady!
💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Hey! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Ready for it all to be "shown to them".....and me.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

Real Biden has been dead since a few days after that video of him bragging about gettigte Ukrainian prosecutor fired came out. This meat puppet Biden is just a remote controlled version, either by cloning or a double with alzheimers.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..