Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Did AOC flip on the Democrats? Maybe the rumors that she was a Trump plant are true!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Before I listened to the video I was thinking to myself that she is an actress. I believe we learned she auditioned for this part. She is definitely a plant.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - YouTube

NOTE: I switched up some of the dates on these videos I'm showing so they're all wrong. Sorry guys. Pay no attention to the dates.---------------------------...

The white hats knew about the casting call and could have sent her in as a double agent.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Q said something about double and triple agents If I remember correctly.

How would they know about her and send her in as a double agent if they didn't know about casting call?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The casting call was made public so of course they knew about it.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

5 D chess 😎