Did AOC flip on the Democrats? Maybe the rumors that she was a Trump plant are true!!

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Her party just trashed her for promoting a Squadie
to replce a sitting Dem.

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

not her- body double

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

full context?
its one of those sus videos that kinda makes ya go hmmm... wtf?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I remember@vincentkennedy back in 2020 remarking on what a good actress she is. Definitely a White Hat. Let's get this show on the road!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

She had me at garbage disposal.

Things = not as seem

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Does not look like her. Teeth are different. Eyebrows different.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Camille McGee to his Publication

She has great healthcare now and has probably had her teeth done - eyebrows can be done too - but of course it could be a fake.
She sounds like she has grown up a bit

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Camille McGee to his Publication

The live stream was real and took place on the 25th of may. I wasn't able to find the full clip, but you can check twitter for other posts about it.

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

This doesn't look like her. 2.0 or fake?

Go back to bar tending!

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Whether she knows it or not, she is doing her part to save our country (I think she knows 🙂).

I've long believed she's white-hatish, and she adds some much-needed humor to the movie from time to time.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yes..I had heard/read a while back that she was a white hat infiltrator - she is a good actress, I will give her that

Our lil “whitehat actress” is finally showing her true colors?? Infiltration…. 😉

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Anons knew. #WhiteHat

This is me, not holding my breath. I will say, she is good at getting under Nancy’s skin so she gets props for that.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

There’s rumors?!?! 🤔🤣🥸😎🤯

NO WAY, shes crazy. Shes trying to get in front of WHATS TO COME

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

AOC = Articles of Confederation

Coincidence?????

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Exactly what I thought about when I saw Jack Lander talking about the Articles of Confederation on Lewis Herms show, Screw Big Gov on Rumble. Interesting to say the least, right? 😉

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Before I listened to the video I was thinking to myself that she is an actress. I believe we learned she auditioned for this part. She is definitely a plant.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - YouTube

NOTE: I switched up some of the dates on these videos I'm showing so they're all wrong. Sorry guys. Pay no attention to the dates.---------------------------...

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

she out of her liege
She looks scared and with the treat of treason i would b turning as fast as I could js

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

You can't come up with the absurd green new deal and not be a white hat.

How ridiculous does the practical joke need to get before people wake up?

Pretty darned ridiculous.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Exactly and we are being shown with the high price of Gas and ridiculous issues with Electric Batteries.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

🐸👀 Great find

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK showed her with a White Hat a long time back.
How many times you see here in white?

She has preformed the task of pulling the Dem Party so far right with the Green New Deal that they looked like fools, but at the same time parts of here Green New Deal are the same as we will have with Nesara?

Funny how that worked out!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Would be nice to know that she has been acting vs just really stupid. 🤣

Could it possibly be a deep-fake vid.

In response Robert Kolar to his Publication

no it's real and it aired on the 25th of May

(1) Show this thread