Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

💖💖💖

The story will told Forever! GOD WINS....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💫💫

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Aww, Jimbo, this was just too cute!

Sweetest thing I ever saw!! Just adorable 💓🐶🐸🐸✨

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Once upon a time there was a small amount of evils that ruled the world and had the people enslaved. But then came a great time in history and with the help of some great leaders, they helped wake up the people and they were no longer seperated my land or sea. Brothers and Sisters came together arm in arm and pushed all those evil creatures to the edge of a bottomless pit and watched as they fell one by one NEVER to be seen again. Then we all had a planet of love, light and happiness and best of all FREEDOM for all our future generations that follow...WWG1WGA.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

👏BRAVO, very nice!

(1) Show this thread

awwww... love this ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

❤️Absolutely Adorable !

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

❤️Absolutely Adorable !