Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

We have had some earth/house shaking thunder in TN the last few days.

A tornado took out a Meijer distribution center in Tipp City, OH tonight. I find that strange. We had really bad weather across Indiana and Ohio this evening.

I guess I am not crazy. I have been saying this for awhile, sounds like a war is going on above us, I just can't see it throught the clouds. Long rolling strange thunder

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

the lightening and thunder here in central Alabama 9pm Wednesday is like that. Kinda sounds like a machine gun

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

wow!

(3) Show this thread

I guess I am not crazy. I have been saying this for awhile, sounds like a war is going on above us, I just can't see it throught the clouds. Long rolling strange thunder

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

My last flight into North Texas from the South was unusual with the weather system covering the entire metroplex. This was 6/3. A brief but unusual static discharge light up all around us during descent outside of storm cells, but inside this area. Spectacular.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Pic from just N of Houston

(1) Show this thread

Wow, this happened here the other day! I would have thought we were living near a military base again.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Could be cover for dumb demo. I have one just south of me and the boom seems that way. Also not much lightning.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It's like that here...cept its sunny with a chance of meth heads dealing fire arms for dope testing the guns🙄 thru the woods behind us...thunderstruck.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

woke to x's all over the sky yesterday which brought rain but today the sun is shining here
stay safe n enjoy the storm

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lightning all over.

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

(47) Show this thread