Can anyone help a tech challenged me?
I need to get a crypto wallet to store my xrp. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

although probably pricey , i have a trezor model t. it has a display amd its almost foolproof for folks new to transfers on amd off exchange

In response Julie Painter to her Publication

TY

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Appreciated.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ll send ya my QR code so you can send me some money.

(2) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Sorry, that was an external wallet & not sure if that's what you were looking for.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I'm still trying to digest everything but the "hardware" wallet seems more secure. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Doq suggested a Nano X. I bought one but still haven't taken the time to really figure out how to move my XRP

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

That's what I did. Bought one earlier this year. Just only now sitting down to focus and figure it out. I'm totally tech challenged myself.
Once you get the hang of it though, it's easy. Now I have to figure out 3rd party apps for some other crypto I hold.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

www.uphold.com 😎👍

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Get it off the exchanges unless you are actively trading it.

(1) Show this thread