Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think these demons have already been executed . Any one who harmed a child was given a tribunal and executed , am i right ?

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Was that recorded at Gitmo? Very cheesy stage. This guy is suppose to be so powerful, he can barely get a sentence out. Prople follow this goon? Why?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

⚠️Graphic Warning⚠️
adrenochrome made in Lab
from chidren brain.

* 5 pics *

It sounds like he said biden. But if you listen between the lines he actually said obama.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Wazzaaahhh !!

oh chit...got this from other...its from you@vincentkennedy lol....half the time I dont look...just comment...lol.....I might only be a Sgt...but ya'll might need us...........

we aint hittin this chit with 9mm... we are using CANNON BALLS!!!!

ohhhhh my Lord... this is Click Click Pull!! BOOOOM!!....PULLLLL!!!......KaBOOM!!!!

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

He looks scary sounds even worse
last leg, wait does he even have any to stand on ? All he has is 💰💰💰💰💰 so spill your guts Soros

Wow look at the cheesy Dias.
2 of 52 "Soros" +Map

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

@vincentkennedy

WOW
&
1234 (IP)
and
"
+++
++
+
"

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Am I the only one who things this video looks staged? The way those lights were set to face directly on him, seems odd..Is he under white hat control?

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

Yes, I thought the stage looked my word cheesy, not professional. Gitmo perhaps?

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The silverware against the plates is skin crawling. Who could eat and listen to him while he slobbers all over himself?

No honor among liars and thieves ... "yeah Biden did it"
Poshitos all of them

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q255 learn to read the map, you have more than you realize.
S/N- which map😳 I have seen several over the years🤔 and even after this long, I can't read the clock for shit🙄 and another question@VincentKennedy where did the map and clock originate? I don't recall Q drops with them.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hello George....

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

He is Lizard in disguise

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

is a. Hate that crap 😡

Sound like Cave man

(1) Show this thread

Oh come on!

When life imitates art.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

He s also drooling a little🤣

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Old Bastard. Looks like his hearing got better.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Wow, trouble speaking, Soros? He threw Biden under the bus. lol 😆

Nazi! plain and simple! Traitor to ALL people! Lord forgive me this is one I personally want to see executed! One of many!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes sir...their very last legs!🤨🧐

George Soros = The Devil

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

And they know exactly where he is. Why he's even alive is an enigma to me.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

He's a puppet - NO MASTER PLANNER ... simply the front man of KMafia

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

God has special place reserved for a twisted, sick,and evil soul like that. May God's will be done. 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Thule society (beginning of the Nazi Parrty) you say. You old lizard bastard

table of contents Thule Society

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss12.htm