#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Relationship Rule#1

Never go to sleep mad.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pro tip:
Men are like pets.

*not an authorized marriage councilor.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LOL My hubby loves to be petted....like a doG. I can get that man to do just about anything I want if I rub his back like I rub my doG's belly. He loves being rubbed, not massaged, rubbed. Doesn't matter where; can be his back, his leg, his head, he just loves being rubbed...hubby, that is, not the doG.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🤣

I just need food + belly rubs

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Honey do list not that mine ever had one 🕊🙌🏼😉

Need some food and nap.... :D

Need some food and nap.... :D

Pettable..

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Did you remember to walk the doG today?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

lol I love this sooo mich lol , Thank you for being you VK you’re the best

❤️ .

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Men Are Like Pets=153

Unlock The Code Q=153.................I Got The Message=153
Tonight Be Ready=153....................Eleventh Hour=153
The Hunt Is On=153........................Shut It Down=153
The Joke's Over=153......................Satan's Agenda Fails=153
Joseph R Biden Jr=153...................Exit Stage Left=153

Stop The Fraud=153......................Trump Wins=153
Save The Children=153.................All Life Matters=153

John Kennedy Jr=153....................The Revealed Son=153
Guess Who's Back=153................See You Soon=153

Galactic Federation=153...............The Light Is Here=153
The Aquarius Age=153..................The Kingdom Of God=153

The Children Of God=153..............Jesus DNA Inside=153
I Believe In You=153.......................Great Warrior=153
Expect Miracles=153.....................It's So Amazing=153

Find The Truth=153........................Free Your Mind=153

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

this is wonderful gematria, i love how you laid it out, cause when i do gematria, though i just know the basics, i see the story, and love the revelation♥️ty auntie m

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

hey i would like to learn how to dig a little deeper than just the simple way i have done, cause there must be a way to get more phrases♥️point me ina direction if you can

(2) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

men are also like steps
the right ones will build you up
they exist
⚡️⚡️

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Nice analogy!👏🥰

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Try running for the council & see if you can get in.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Some are like pets but others are like WILD animals

ok lets see, nutritious food and water or other beverages, supplements and whatever to keep healthy, gentle help if sick, lots of snuggles and playtime, bath when needed, grooming, time together, much love💓

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😂😂🤣👍🏻

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Its us VS them fellas.. Do a stare down contest tonight. Bet you will think of this and probably lose 😆

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂🤣😂😂Lol So if the tail aint shaking you have a problem🤦‍♀️.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

You always use just the right amount of Hokum
councilor- an elected member of a local government.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

men are like pets =153
Keep hitting those biblical numbers.
Q153
"For the coming days ahead",,,,
......."When does a bird sing?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

"Augustine noted that the number 153 is a triangular number, the triangle of 17. (In fact, 153 is the seventeenth triangular number in the series of triangular numbers.) A triangular number is the sum of dots in an equilateral triangle formed from and filled by equally spaced dots. A triangular number is also the sum of all the natural numbers from 1 to the triangle of the number:

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17=153

One scholar perceived a coded numeric-relationship between the numbers 17 and 153 and the Dead Sea locations mentioned in Ezekiel 47:10 where fishermen will cast nets during the Messianic Age."

https://torahportions.ffoz.org/disciples/john/what-is-the-meaning-of-the-153.html

(1) Show this thread

I am not kidding! this is the most profound thing I read in a while. Thank you for the reminder

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I'm single. I need the Yellow Cube to see who and where my soulmate is. 😋
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHZoldYRMAI&ab_channel=EraEnigmaENomineGregorian

Gregorian - Voyage Voyage - YouTube

Gregorian - Voyage VoyageЭра эра Ера ера Era era Энигма энигма Енигма енигма Enigma enigma Грегориан грегориан Gregorian gregorian лучшее хит видео лучшая по...

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

😂 same wish hed just show up already

(1) Show this thread

feed water rub belly and take out for walks occasionally. got it. now where do i get a pet 😊

easy to read, easy to please! 🥰❤️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

A friend of mine says that its much easier to make a man happy, its as simple as arrive naked and bring beer 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️