Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

#WyomingBoys

Bald eagles.

River/lake swims.

It’s summer time.

🕶

😎#WyomingBoys / Doq Holliday via Twitter 7-25-2020
Bald Eagles

River/lake swims.

It’s summer time.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

😂
As hot and for as long summer days get, the high mountain streams are too friggin cold for a good swim!
Not a nice float on Jenny Lake, the slower areas of the Snake or tubbing the Green River are a great way to relax and cool off!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

love it, as just listened to this amazing rendition of 'Summertime'... /sync 💞
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkJiiJsZplc

Summertime Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - YouTube

A video to acompany the music of the incomparable duo that is Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Ohhh, I couldn't love this any more than I do! Beautiful. 💗

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Beautiful!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

You know how sometimes you save some things and you don't know why? This is one of them for me. I just ran across Doq's post from a few days ago & remembered I had this. Anyway, last year I bought a riverfront house that has bald eagles flying overhead daily. Guess I manifested this, right@Vincentkennedy?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🦅♥️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome, Nana looked for this but I didnt have it. Lost it with twit wit!

Thanks for posting.
Memories@doqholliday that is all we really get to keep from this Earth suit experience you know!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I knew I wasn't the only one Nana! Happy to share for you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wyoming is God's country.🙏