I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

CDS will help him....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

What is CDS?

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Thanks so much.