Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Thank you!

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Thank you for including me!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Green Hive to her Publication

You are welcome!

38 of these "lists" are available throughout my profile here.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Green Hive to her Publication

You are welcome!

38 of these "lists" are available throughout my profile here.

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

Thank you so much! Muchly appreciated!! 😊

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

You are welcome!

I hope it helps folks connect.

20 of 30+ such "lists" have been posted, found in my "profile" - you might have to scroll a bit to get them all.

10 more tomorrow.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

thank you for inckuding me. 🇺🇸

In response Okie Gal to her Publication

I have 28+ such lists to share, right now going alphabetically.

(1) Show this thread