God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Noticing a lot of interesting and subtle changes at the grocery store. Some brands have disappeared, a higher shelf was added, product groupings are different, there are an increasing number of healthier options, organic produce is now mixed in with non and no longer in a separate area, packaging and store labeling is also clearer about the options. The biggest thing I see though, is there are a lot more organic and nonGMO options and because of Bidet's inflation the price of non-organic and GMO foods have risen to almost match the cost of the healthier organic/nonGMO options. For instance today, organic bell peppers were just about the same price as non-organic, just a few cents difference. This was true with many items today. Does this similar pricing stealthily change buying habits and help move the needle without people realizing what's happening? I have to believe this is a sector that is undergoing big changes behind the scenes.🤔

Makes sense since all the poopy gmo food factories have been going ablaze of late. I love the subtle needle moves with people not knowing whats happening the best! Everyone wins and they don’t have to know!!! 😄💛👍🏻👍🏻✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it