Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm not sure this is happening yet. People still don't see the truth. I'm much tired.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Totally off subject. I'm down to 183.6 lbs going for 176.6. Last night I slept 11.5 hours 6/22 - 6/23. Small world. 6/25/22 is coming soon.

Not for long.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

VK, if we're manifesting our future what can we do as a collective to crash the MSM?

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

How about we - "Watch the Water"
https://anonup.com/thread/9286628

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

do not consent#MSM

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

constantly with#MSM
#MSM is the enemy of#WeThePeople

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

So when does MSM come down?

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Not for long, they’re all gonna get zapped right outta the sky, bye bye!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

MSM is in the way=178

The Clock Is Ticking=178.................It Is Time My Child=178
We Have The Source=178...............Pull The Trigger=178
Here Comes The Sun=178..............Lights Camera Action=178

Be Ready Patriots=178....................Busy Work Week=178
You Are Strong=178.........................Prepare For Battle=178
Ready Willing And Able=178............Red Pill Of Course=178

God's Chosen People=178...............Here To Guide You=178
A Whole New World=178..................Advanced Technology=178
Citizens United=178..........................Around The World=178

Lightning From God=178..................A Puzzling Flash=178
The Light Of Sophia=178..................A Divine Frequency=178
Eternal Light Of God=178.................Stars Within Me=178
Star Dust Light=178..........................Divine Intelligence=178

Feast Of Shavuot=178.......................To God Be The Glory=178
Isaiah Sixty One=178
7 Pics

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

It fun to watch. slow burn baby

THEY NEED TO GO [MSM]

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

We ready for MSM to fall. Any idea of when this will happen VK?

we are so tired and weary. Someone needs to pull the plug on them so the truth can be told

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TRUTH IS DESTROYING THEM SLOWLY

I feel that I'm making headway with some people in my circle. They may still think I'm somewhat crazy, but they are listening.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That is encouraging. Most people I know still think I am crazy and don't want to listen. I am anticipating the day when they come to me with questions they believe I can answer.

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

彼らは必死に戦っている。しかし、彼らの目は死んでいる。。。真実は少しずつ明るみに出てきました。日本ではそのように感じます。

How to PsyOp the MSM that would make every person be like, " whoa, I need a second opinion on that "Official" fact? "

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

soon.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well let's hope it is before 10-28-22

(10) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

How do we pull the plug on the msm?

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

i think a blackout might work

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Maybe if enough people TURN THEM OFF, they will go out of business and that's how they'll get off the air?!?! Possibly.

(3) Show this thread