Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

α and Ω
Q
Z

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

a Q. (NOT A and Q), correct?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Same year I began to awaken 🙏🤍

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

in this vid from 2010 Kim Clement said, 'Make America Great Again'.

https://youtu.be/5ToYcb81O6o

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Some say Kim ...is/was ...one of the many...personas of...JK/VP

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Ask the Q

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Q & A's always start with a Q.

Q is the Question and the Answer.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️Love him. (He's still alive up in Heaven, so I say "love" instead of "loved." I like to think of them all looking down on us, cheering us on, and praying for us. When I think of the people who fought in the Revolutionary War, I like to think of them that way too...)🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.
Q

Thank you, for this, VK — I borrowed it from you awhile back, and found I needed it today. I hope you don’t mind me sharing it again tonight, in case anyone else could use a vibe boost. :)

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Can't hear this without thinking of KellyAnnHubNews. Her and Jennifer Mac! :)

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

A, Q, 117
Spartan 117 = John = Master Chief, Halo

One one seven, One 17

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

A side note…..
Kim Clement was presented to me, a few years ago, just as you were VK….just as Q was, just as everyone here was…at just the right time with just the right information. Maybe I don’t always understand that information when it’s presented but I‘ve learned to store it until it seems to make sense. All just pieces of one enormous puzzle! Amazing!

I’m a big reader and many of the books I‘ve read are about different wars and there were freedom fighters and the underground and the resistance fighters and I always thought that if the opportunity ever presented itself, I would be part of a movement like that, I would be part of the good fight and then it dawned on me that I am! :o)

To be awake right now and in this collective with all of you…I wouldn’t trade it for anything …. you all are the very best!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Yes, I have recently been thinking we may be part of the same soul family, or perhaps the 144,000 (not sure if there is truth to it). Hi Fam!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
(12) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

😜

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Q found me all those years ago, not a doubt in my mind.

This is my coffee and tribute to the ONLY thing in my lifetime that has taught me what faith and trust is.

doG bless Q!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊

(1) Show this thread

Going to put this right here.
You can’t keep DJT, or il Presidento down.

WINNING!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 7, 2022 at 1:18 PM]
NEVER BET AGAINST IL PRESIDENTO!!!😘😘😘
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo

(2) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Weird. I was actually thinking of his two presidents prophecy this morning.

“And they were one!”

Caps1 = 38 > 11.
Caps2 = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 4:31 > 44 > 8 > 35.

WWG1WGA

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

How very few "egg head" scholars
& even fewer LOVERS of the implications of
🇺🇸's Constitutional failsafes & intricacies actually TEACH in Universities
or PUBLISH
or effectively "Advise"
the big shots in DC...

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I remember listening to all of Kim Clement prophecies way back in 2012. :)

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Back when I first got a pc with dialup, impossible to watch videos so I read them. Couldn’t make any sense of it so I stopped. Now we see.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The Answer Was A Q=174

Do Unto Others=174....................Want To Play A Game=174
Storm Is Coming=174...................Eye Of The Storm=174

Welcome To The Q Age=174.........Trust The Plan=174
Choose The Red Pill=174..............You'll Find Out=174

Real Donald Trump=174................True American Hero=174
I Caught The Swamp=174.............I Am Victorious=174
Where Is Justice=174....................Executive Order=174
Supreme Court=174......................Truth Justice=174

And There Was Light=174............The Awakening Light=174
The Age Of Aquarius=174.............Live Free And Be Happy=174
God Is In Control=174...................The Wait Is Over=174
I Love My Children=174................I Love You Too=174

Save Our Children=174.................God Already Knows=174
Accept Jesus Now=174................Abide In Me And I In You=174
Loving Kindness=174...................By Faith We Are Saved=174
Come All Ye Faithful=174.............You Will Be Amazed=174

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Freedom is the answer.

(1) Show this thread

A-Z
Beginning to End

Russia and Pakistan

R and P

Q in the middle

A and Q

A ran into Q on the way to Z. P and R tried to close in on Q but found out they were a ghost cell.🤣😂🤣

https://michaelspradlin.com/books/alamo.php

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

2012 🕊️ Kim Clement

“I saw some alphabetical letters.
I saw some letters.
At first I thought it was A to Z
now this is a puzzle to me right now,
but God almost said to me
↓ FOCUS ON THIS so that the message can be unfolded.
The letters were
A
and
Q
that’s all I saw
& he said → THAT’S WHERE IT’S AT.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9chlKVKeE

Did Kim Clement see "Q" in 2012? In 2014 A New Party Rising Up Who Are One, United. - YouTube

Kim Clement passed away in November of 2016. He was unable to speak for the last year of his life due to a brain tumor. But this is what he saw in 2012 & 201...

a q u a /Watch the water
a the One the First and the Last
qu Quelle "source ,spring

John 4:14
“but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Is Q part of TLS?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Ask the Q takes on a whole new meaning. 😳🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes he saw an A and a Q, so the A maybe signifies the beginning, or possibly A=1 Q=17, A+Q=18 maybe💙

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

A & Q
1 17
🙏
😎

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

feels awful familiar to me
its the eyes ⚡️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

yes something quite familiar bout the eyes💙

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Reminds me of Johnny Cash - the way he holds his head.

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ITS AN HONOR TO BE ON THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL!!!