Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Amazing. Say what you will but I think God really was showing him these things.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

QZ Baby! 👇😎👍

Weird. I posted this just a few minutes earlier.
Totally random on my end.

Just felt like it.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

ALPHA and ΩΜΕΓΑ beginning and end fire water 🕊

A = 1
Q = 17

What does 117 mean?
or
18?
🤷‍♀️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

him and trey smith is why i chose A Q PATRON. AS A NAME . 🙏

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

😉My left arm....

A=Anon and Q

Bringing Light to Darkness

The humans that arrived 17,000 years ago to Earth, had leaders the Alpha (Pa) and priest the Omega for the Cures (Culos), between them have enslaved the local population all this time in matrix of lies that no one understands. That is the biggest secret of humanity.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Gole Gora to his Publication

I suppose there could have been humans 17,000 years. Where is the history?

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Never doubted God's plan since fall of '20...even when frustrated....because of God using Kim.🔥

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"The Answer was a Q"
~Kim Clement 2012

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Same year I began to awaken 🙏🤍

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

a Q. (NOT A and Q), correct?

(34) Show this thread