Good Morning Patriots.
When you are ready, nothing will stop you.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

She´s getting younger and younger ; amazing ! 🤔

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

good for her!!! wonderful to see inspiration ❤️

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

good for her!!! wonderful to see inspiration ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gotta commit and just go for it.

i dont know her story, but she is No longer a victim 🙏🏼❤️ of anyone, including herself or in her own mind God bless her.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Incredible 😍❤️🔥

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Thanks VK -This video inspires us to be the best we can......clean food, clean water, healthy body..........vibes UP.

This young woman is an inspiration! God Bless her!😊❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Good morning everyone

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

good morning VK☀️ and this lovely family

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

When life hands you a bowl of lemons*you make lemonade*I am not fond of lemonade

😀Good morning...still morning.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Good morning VK! Good morning Patriots!❤️

Good Morning VK💐

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️☀️
🙏Amen🙏

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Thanks VK! I needed this today. It's been a rough day or two. Time to get back up on the horse.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

Good Morning VK! This is such an inspiring video. I don’t know this woman, or her story, but I’m soooooo proud of her! And, it’s given me a boost, to not give up on my fitness/health journey. Thanks SO much for sharing!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

💖Good morning VK

I hope she was not a trafficking victim which might be the reason for her frail body. She is looking healthy and has made a comeback from something awful. Great job young lady!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good morning VK,
Well, a vibe boost was needed today. I hear so many people today who are almost giving up, losing faith and wanting to let go of everything... even my best friends... Persevere and trust...

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Good morning VK!
Good morning everybody!
#WorkInProgress
#NeverGiveUp
That’s how winning is done.
❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Do you actually know KungFu?>

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Is that you? If so, you made a heck of a comeback!

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GM Patriots & VK. Reminded me of this one lol

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😁👍😂

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

My middle daughter was an anorexic back in the late 90's. What hell we went through...but she overcame and is thriving with a 14 month old boy .This brings back that terrible time of just how strong we can be . Triumph over Adversity.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.