Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin Posted this today.
So sad ya'll but we knew what they were doing!
Nana thinks unless the med beds can fix this they have succeeded in destroying an entire generation.

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This makes me so angry. My disabled brother, who didn't have a say in getting the "shot", but got it because my folks thought he needed it with all his health problems. (He is non-verbal) He now has shingles and has been sick twice with "covid" and hospitalized. I too pray there really is something that will be done for those who took this. Some did so on their own free will, others did not.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

High dose Vit D for pain 40,000 IUs a day-will put it on the retreat as well, High Vit C as well to heal fast, high L-lyseine low L-Arginine in diet and thieves essential oil diluted for topical will stop outbreak/itching and speed healing. 🙏💛

Thank you so much. I have sent my parents so much info. on how to help him, but they don't listen to me. I am the "nut job" of the family. I just continue to share info. with them, send them what I think will work and pray.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it