Juan O Savin Posted this today.
So sad ya'll but we knew what they were doing!
Nana thinks unless the med beds can fix this they have succeeded in destroying an entire generation.

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Praying that the med beds, and all all ALL of the suppressed naturally-healing technology, will reverse the effects of the genocidal jab.

Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Said the same thing to my cousin last night! 🙏💕🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

😭

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed. 😭

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

This makes me so angry. My disabled brother, who didn't have a say in getting the "shot", but got it because my folks thought he needed it with all his health problems. (He is non-verbal) He now has shingles and has been sick twice with "covid" and hospitalized. I too pray there really is something that will be done for those who took this. Some did so on their own free will, others did not.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

High dose Vit D for pain 40,000 IUs a day-will put it on the retreat as well, High Vit C as well to heal fast, high L-lyseine low L-Arginine in diet and thieves essential oil diluted for topical will stop outbreak/itching and speed healing. 🙏💛

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Beck Step to her Publication

🙏🙏

(5) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

😔🙏🙏🙏⚖️⚖️⚖️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

My heart wails. God will avenge.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

God does not need AI to heal His flock. He can restore pure (non-weighted) oxygen to His people. Juan tells of Isis and Osirus- artificial - AI

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

God IS the Ultimate "A.I."--(A)bsolute (I)ntelligence. (A)rtificial (I)ntelligence is Ultimately Sourced in ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE.
Zero One (Hoop and Tree); 010010001

(1) Show this thread

Two of my close Friends in thhe last week, have both seen their Dad’s suffer the consequences of these Bioweapons (both in their 70’s). One Died and One had a Stroke! HORRIBLE.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

So sad.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

my step brother in hospital for chest and leg clots
my uncles wife died last wk sudden brain clot
🙏 to all very sad indeed!

(2) Show this thread