MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Asleep? Hell Q turned me into a digger of another level. One dig lead to 20. and each one of those to 20 more x 8+yrs=
Im so fed up with the D/S I can not spit.
Libs are fookin nutz.
When the SHTF I'm gonna throw a party.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Me, too. Still diggin' up bones, too. And I could spit nails myself.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

These days I mostly chilled out and troll. Needed to give my head and life a break.
Mostly I will share stuff from other pages that I don't sssee shared here. I like memes. Share alot of those. Typically thay sum it up in a nice little ball and I can move on.
Decodes rarely do I share. Hamurabi's I will. Hes been doing it since The beginning of AU. Others not so much. I suppose Im just tired.
But I am going to through a shtf party.. 😆

I hear ya. We are all mostly battle weary. 😟

Wow! I just re-read my post??
Spell check much?
I swear I'm not an idiot...
I think the mis-spellings we do is a secret leftest algorithm to make us appear so.
😆 🤣 😂

😆 I did notice. But, with much effort since Ima bit of a CDO (can't even bring myself to type it un-alphabetically) perfectionist, I refrained from correction. Yay me. 😉 However, I can relate to your typos, since I am also prone to such, mostly jumbled up letters after a mad dash on the keyboard - and the more passionate I am about the subject, the more scrambled letters often get. I think my fingers can't keep up with my mind...or perhaps I should add a touch of dyslexia to my list of oddities. 🙃

Bless you for letting it slide..
Sometimes I am trying to reply to so many, I get in a rush and just hit publish..

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wlim Elgof, click on at the bottom under it