Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

an evil op asking us to pray daily and find Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
common sense and logic, we win ;)✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️♥️👯

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

WWG1WGA 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

blah blah balh balh balh blah BAHAHHAHAHA

(1) Show this thread

ALL DAY!

I am seeing blackpills on truth social. It's discouraging. There are obvious fake accounts or I wouldn't have any following. It was exciting to see "the reunion" take place. Needless to say Anonup is the ONLY place to be IMHO! Vibes matter!

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Ageed. Though new to TS, how can someone have 7000 followers and following 12,000 after only one day ?
It doesn't make sense to me. Only a few ackknowledge a post, and those who do have a handful of followers (under 300 let's say).

(1) Show this thread

Exactly!!

Besides, it would have to be the worst deep-state plan, ever! 🤣

I have learned when talking to liberals that you must be patient. Let them rant and rave and then ease them into some truth. Have proof then stop talking. A few days later they will start to ask questions. I have brought quite a few around this way. Some never will but by all means don’t let your emotions of flustration take over or you will shut their minds down and go full on nuts.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

and trusting GOD!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Asleep? Hell Q turned me into a digger of another level. One dig lead to 20. and each one of those to 20 more x 8+yrs=
Im so fed up with the D/S I can not spit.
Libs are fookin nutz.
When the SHTF I'm gonna throw a party.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Me, too. Still diggin' up bones, too. And I could spit nails myself.

(1) Show this thread

this has been my argument.

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

and Most Important bringing us back to God ❤️❤️❤️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

this one is for you!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HOWDY DDK WWG1WGA

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

whats up big dog!!!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

whats up big dog!!!

(3) Show this thread

Q

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Agreed 💯📢
😡🤮