Some users are reporting issues with posting pictures. Looking into it now.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

videos as well

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Koba for superhero 2022!!! Thank You.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My issue is I would like to post pictures, memes and other things I see but I need to be able to copy and PASTE them in. I do not know how or do not desire to take extra steps to download them on my computer then apply, that is a very complicated thing for me to do. Yes I am challenged...lol Hopefully there is a way you can make that happen ? Bless this site, so grateful to be here. Thanks

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for all you do! Much love

Dude you are like the man yet still
find time to actually get hands on and even reply to us anons!! That’s why this is THE best social media site period!!#rockstar

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Yes, happened to me earlier. Thank you Koba!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Thank You Fren 🥰@Administrator 🙏 It’s working for me now 😍 You da BEST Evaaaaaaaaaaa !!! 🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

thankQ
yes, I have been having issues too

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Thank you, Koba - you ARE THE MAN !!! God bless! 🙏 👍

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

thank you 🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Thank You for All that You do Fren💖 You da Best Evaaaa !!! :) Much 💖Love💙 & Many Blessings to YOU!!! 🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you, kind sir!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Thank you 😊

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Thank You"

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Thank you, Kobayashi!

hey koba! have had issue uploading video in the past few days (never had issues with still images).

thank you as always :)