Operation looking glass is why future proves past. It was over before it began.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Absolutely.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

All I need to know is whether or not the "vaccine" in the states a placebo? Friends, loved ones and even family are taking it left and right. THEY'RE KILLING OUR VETERANS! They are giving out the vaccine at VA and I had STOP the doctor from giving it to my husband today; he's a disabled VET. The people need to know. I'm losing sleep with worry as people get this poison injected into their bodies. I wish President Trump would give us a clue or something because I'm seriously ready for a nervous breakdown. Now my son is telling me his Dr. said he should have it. God help us all. :(

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

THIS!! I have loved ones who plan on getting or have gotten the vacvine already. They think I'm nuts and Trump wouldn't have dustributed a vaccine that would harm them and if he did they say he's just as bad as the DS. Definitive info needs to be made known NOW!

IT'S BULLSHIT! I'm so worn down from this to the point where I can't eat or sleep and I'm filled with worry every second of the day. Our population is going to shit! WHY CAN'T POTUS AT LEAST SHOW THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID? I AM SO LOST. I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE WOULD LET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TAKE THIS AND DIE. I truly don't believe Trump would let this happen! WTF?!!!!!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LauriQdUp in this post can reply

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

burma is under military control gov arrested due to election fruad jeff bezos steps down and wallstreet is getting nuked! esptien docs came out abd obama was cleared by the 13th court of write and warrents to be charged with treason. The fun begins after the super bowl. warning has been sent, we were never playing around. scare event necessary, enjoy the show!