Operation looking glass is why future proves past. It was over before it began.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Absolutely.

All I need to know is whether or not the "vaccine" in the states a placebo? Friends, loved ones and even family are taking it left and right. THEY'RE KILLING OUR VETERANS! They are giving out the vaccine at VA and I had STOP the doctor from giving it to my husband today; he's a disabled VET. The people need to know. I'm losing sleep with worry as people get this poison injected into their bodies. I wish President Trump would give us a clue or something because I'm seriously ready for a nervous breakdown. Now my son is telling me his Dr. said he should have it. God help us all. :(

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LauriQdUp in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

THIS!! I have loved ones who plan on getting or have gotten the vacvine already. They think I'm nuts and Trump wouldn't have dustributed a vaccine that would harm them and if he did they say he's just as bad as the DS. Definitive info needs to be made known NOW!

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

IT'S BULLSHIT! I'm so worn down from this to the point where I can't eat or sleep and I'm filled with worry every second of the day. Our population is going to shit! WHY CAN'T POTUS AT LEAST SHOW THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID? I AM SO LOST. I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE WOULD LET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TAKE THIS AND DIE. I truly don't believe Trump would let this happen! WTF?!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

My husband is active duty and they literally gave them an option on whether to take it or not, all thry had to do was give a readon and sign for 'no'. Thats crazy that they are imposing them at all.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Thank you. I have been going back and forth. They would have to tie me down to give it to me but im afraid because my husband wants to get it. I just cant believe Potus would let peole get this if there was danger there. Ive heard when the military took over the dispersement of vaccine they switched out the bad ones for flu vaccine. But who knows for sure?