I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

No Fear, Patriots!
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

Real Biden has been dead since a few days after that video of him bragging about gettigte Ukrainian prosecutor fired came out. This meat puppet Biden is just a remote controlled version, either by cloning or a double with alzheimers.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

i think its possibly a Hollywood MASK .....

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

agreed. it is a silicone face and upper torso mask. i have seen pictures where it has come loose at the back of his neck.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

I saw that too Jonella. No telling who that actor is.

i am told we will be shocked at who is really under that mask 😉🍿

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I have heard JimCarey. 😲😵😲😵😲😵😲

Jim Carrey tried to escape their MK Ultra programming, but they got him again. His last few paintings ive seen were insanely satanic.

I heard it just might be Jon Voight 😉

(2) Show this thread