Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

He is even starting to sound like Trump ...
Goodly | Bigly

Is there something to this 'ly'?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Tempest
Act V scene 1

Much symbolism with that quote, but what of the meaning?
(It does feel like Elon is Q'd in)

The first scene takes place on a ship at sea during a tempest; the rest of the story occurs on a remote island.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Elon is a tough one to crack. πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Boom πŸ’₯

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. Β·.β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Ί 13:24 β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜….Β·

This song is on the VK playlist. "A brave new world" phrase also present. Sounds like a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Seals are wonderful creatures I have heard, kek.
https://youtu.be/hMAVLXk9QWA

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@hiiipow3r Do you think there is anyone (tech-savvy) on the face of the earth, that hasn’t read Q drops?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

I hope next time we'll see a Q on that O...😎⚑

dots...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😎🍿

(1) Show this thread