#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sky Ice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i wonder if game of thrones was produced to ease us in gently to our reality, reverse the spell?

I had this discussion with a very intellectual person in a part of the entertainment industry about 5 years ago that i worked with. We talked about the show, he said I really should read the books. He said...this is our reality. I had no idea what he was talking about. He and his wife had had huge success in their field, she died at age 52 of a quick acting cancer. I don't know what the real story was, and I still wonder to this day. He was so devastated by her death that he has mostly disappeared from the business and we haven't talked even though we were close friends back then. I know he knew the truth, I hope I am able to speak with him one day soon.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it