#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sky Ice.

i wonder if game of thrones was produced to ease us in gently to our reality, reverse the spell?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SMaRkuS in this post can reply

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

makes sense to me!!
I actually thought of what it would be like to live then when watching it!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖✨
and
Anons
reversing this spell😂

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖✨
Is this impersonation
or
Q🪖✨is in control of her account and
LARPing
or
Sociopathing?

We've gotta reverse 🪃✨

Trips are moving but, not showing

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

they all got them crazy eyes 👀🤪🤪

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i was thinking the same about “Stranger Things” 😎

I’ve never seen Game of Thrones so I don’t understand this

👊

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Explain.....?I watched all of it

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I had this discussion with a very intellectual person in a part of the entertainment industry about 5 years ago that i worked with. We talked about the show, he said I really should read the books. He said...this is our reality. I had no idea what he was talking about. He and his wife had had huge success in their field, she died at age 52 of a quick acting cancer. I don't know what the real story was, and I still wonder to this day. He was so devastated by her death that he has mostly disappeared from the business and we haven't talked even though we were close friends back then. I know he knew the truth, I hope I am able to speak with him one day soon.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Game of Thrones is as old as time itself. King of the North and the Ice Wall, always had me wondering. Antarctica and the North pole.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

last episode at the mention of democracy
the laughter amongst the elites
reality tv

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Yep

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had a vision last year where a "Watcher" took me to the ice wall and then over it and down into a huge hole in the ice.

There were several different species there, along with Giants and some looked to be what we would consider quite strange. The first thing that came to mine about it was the ending of that show.
There were species besides humans. Some that looked like part human and some that were totally different.

If only I watched it..😂