"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

If ya'll are running your posts through gematria before releasing them, then we are not doing this the same way, Faith and Trust is all i need, I know the message is on, God is Good.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

tools are tools. they shouldnt be crutches. pull the crutch and you will fall.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I need it not, only God and His Will, yes ?

Moses had a staff.

Job had faith.

Daniel had fasting.

The Son has the Father.

A prophet has vision.

decoders have gematria.

A gift is a gift. Use it wisely

For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and fa

lets talk gematria.org . . . at the beginning of this . . . People spent much time inputting their own messages to be "found" . . . Who guided them to do this . . . God or Human ? Sorry if you cannot see it, if you are not using that site and adding it up and decoding it on your own thats different, but without arguing or anything, I am just displaying my opinion, and Faith with complete Trust in God not man.

123 ABC

Nothing is random

many who say they follow God are decieved.

Many who follow gematria are decieved.

Follow not the signs but your faith

and the signs will follow.

I know who is in control brother.

then theres nothing to worry about =) unfortunately even if you dont use gematria. you can still be deceived. evil has no boundries. discernment in any and every situation is key. press on Jason.

I never said that, but the those who play character will be stood up in the LIGHT and shown to all, the time will come, I understand why Jesus wept.

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

We are standing with GOD and reaching to others to save their souls, this is not a time for one foot in one foot out. imo

And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth

Revelation 10:2

(1) Show this thread