If ya'll are running your posts through gematria before releasing them, then we are not doing this the same way, Faith and Trust is all i need, I know the message is on, God is Good.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

precisely

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i hear u loud and clear my brother
But we have to use the tools that r given, they're only tools it's how we use them Y/N?
I dont worship numbers but they r God's language
I worship the Father and the Son thats all that counts
We r dealing with entity's that use them and we must learn our enemies tools and tactics ,after all we all have been deceived there is a big learning curve here, and in my opinion whatever it takes to save Gods people we must use it only in truth and Christs teachings
I M O 🙏✌️😤

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

thank you! its one thing to match character numbers its another to try and completely align with gematria.

good for drops and keys but to obsess it will cost you

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Faith and Trust in God over All of everything.

(1) Show this thread

thank you! its one thing to match character numbers its another to try and completely align with gematria.

tools are tools. they shouldnt be crutches. pull the crutch and you will fall.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I need it not, only God and His Will, yes ?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

That's telling. Pay attention to yer feels.

(1) Show this thread