Shared on the McAfee TG this morning. So wish Joe M. was vocal now, so we could hear his options on this...he always loved trolling Will!

🤣🤣🤣 I've followed Juan for 15+ years, and been awake for 25+ years.
1. Not only is he NOT Wayne Willot (way old proven disinfo), every top Spec Ops vet who's ever met/interviewed Juan has publicly stated his 'global experience' is beyond their pay grade, and they have the utmost respect for his decades of service.
2. Juan is a financially succesful MULTI-millionaire. How many Ins Investigators have 100's of millions? He's done an interview from his mega Ranch in NV, shown many of his custom high-end cars, discussed many homes, and his yacht.
3. Since Trump was elected, most of his travel interviews have been from the Presidential Suite of a Trump Hotel, and recently from Mar-a-Lago, where he discussed a dinner conversation w/ DJT.
4. For 15 years he has mentioned his career long involvement with top MIL, INTEL, and Political figures, as well as top Scientists and Engineers.
5. He is NOT Jfk Jr, and has said that.
6. He was the first to tell the world McAfee TG would become Q.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

You can watch many of Juan's interviews (Mar-a-Lago, his Ranch) all here on my Rumble Channel. I'm not a 'fan' or an 'anon', I'm very well-informed and active in 'the community'. I've known how important and INVOLVED Juan was in 'The Plan' since 2010. Q was not the first to publicly mention 'The Plan'. Enjoy.#PanicInDC

https://rumble.com/c/c-660153

Do you have access to interviews per 2015 time frame? There is a playlist here - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEsZgo3N97Miq2i02HqsLro0lfRHSgNd0, but some.of the interviews have been deleted and only go back to 2015'ish.

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

pre 2015 ^ AnonUp needs the TS feature "delete and re-draft"

(1) Show this thread

Yes, to all of the above. you nailed it!

Do you think this is the same Juan that would call Field McConnell?

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Yes. I was working with Field during that time.

(1) Show this thread