Shared on the McAfee TG this morning. So wish Joe M. was vocal now, so we could hear his options on this...he always loved trolling Will!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Another owned empty skirt with her head packed full of Q..
They are basicaly *wishing Q into non-existence, Q doesn't
exist, they say--so their dark ritual of whistling in the dark
will prove this...we need to see them all eat their P's and Q's
before many of us pass away

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's right, make us look like the insane ones. That's what they are great at . . . Deflection. ugghh

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Juan made it to the MSM... wow. That "expert" is the guy used in the Q Into the Storm documentary to smear Q followers. Everyone calls Juan Wayne Willot, but there is only one major post about it on the Internet. The guy doesn't even provide evidence. Juan admitted to being W numerous times, he doesnt hide that. I've listened to W interviews going back to 2015. Most of them are here - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEsZgo3N97Miq2i02HqsLro0lfRHSgNd0. Some have been deleted, but the two monkey interviews (pic attached) from the list are very interesting. He talks about his spook background, etc... Not only does Juan know Roseanne, Jim Caviezel, and Nino Rodriguez, he also knows Joe Flynn. Joe introduced Nino to Juan, as Joe admits on Nino's show recently. Sather can't stand Juan, and I'd love to see Juan be interviewed by Sather.

Miss Joe M as well, btw.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

🤣🤣🤣 I've followed Juan for 15+ years, and been awake for 25+ years.
1. Not only is he NOT Wayne Willot (way old proven disinfo), every top Spec Ops vet who's ever met/interviewed Juan has publicly stated his 'global experience' is beyond their pay grade, and they have the utmost respect for his decades of service.
2. Juan is a financially succesful MULTI-millionaire. How many Ins Investigators have 100's of millions? He's done an interview from his mega Ranch in NV, shown many of his custom high-end cars, discussed many homes, and his yacht.
3. Since Trump was elected, most of his travel interviews have been from the Presidential Suite of a Trump Hotel, and recently from Mar-a-Lago, where he discussed a dinner conversation w/ DJT.
4. For 15 years he has mentioned his career long involvement with top MIL, INTEL, and Political figures, as well as top Scientists and Engineers.
5. He is NOT Jfk Jr, and has said that.
6. He was the first to tell the world McAfee TG would become Q.

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Do you have access to interviews per 2015 time frame? There is a playlist here - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEsZgo3N97Miq2i02HqsLro0lfRHSgNd0, but some.of the interviews have been deleted and only go back to 2015'ish.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

You can watch many of Juan's interviews (Mar-a-Lago, his Ranch) all here on my Rumble Channel. I'm not a 'fan' or an 'anon', I'm very well-informed and active in 'the community'. I've known how important and INVOLVED Juan was in 'The Plan' since 2010. Q was not the first to publicly mention 'The Plan'. Enjoy.#PanicInDC

https://rumble.com/c/c-660153

(4) Show this thread

I wonder how many MSM actors lurk here

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

good question!

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Well let's see what we have here. (btw I agree about wishing Joe M. would speak up!....certain mouthful wouldn't cover it! 😊 )

Katie Phang? Sister (or would that be brother, as that Adam's apple doesn't look like it was shaved enough) to the now infamous Swalwell 'Fang Fang' ~with a slight spelling change from F to PH?

#MediaMustGoDown

WAIT WHAT!

MSM talking about Juan?! AMAZING.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

7 minutes on MSNBC - crazy, right?! :)

(1) Show this thread

Sick of these morons! The stolen election is a conspiracy theory! Ready for fake news to be no more! If they had reported the truth all along, we would not be here! It is hard not to hate them all

😂 🤔who is Qanon?? Never heard of them!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

We are over the target.

Interesting they did NOT mention Juan’s book “Kid By the Side of the Road”! 🤣.

They are Too scared that people may buy it and then “Get It”! 🤣

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

kek

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

7-minute segment on MSNBC :)

(1) Show this thread