Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Are we Blastoise (we can evolve to Mega Bastoise 🤔) and we don´t have to switch JFK´s flame/soul) off , means have to continue his battle ??? https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Blastoise

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

😳 🤔

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Bangles - Eternal flame lyrics - YouTube

"Eternal Flame" is a song by The Bangles which became a hit single in 1989, peaking at number one in the charts in six countries, including Australia, the Un...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow so much going on with this post it is hard to know where to even start!
Hows about we just leave it at 107 Juan O Savin 17 Q

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good to see all the frens enjoying the good vibes Nana. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

i thought the frog post was funny,
and then he deleted it ... kek

Theres noway Q55 = my fellow Americans The Storm is Upon Us. From Elon 👀🍿🙏🏻

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

1 hr 27 minute delta between these tweets. 💧127

Rogue intelligence agencies, was the money worth it?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

' Bill ' stands out to me for some reason.

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

$20 is only worth $1 now.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

.'s

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Also Avenatti dispensed with on 6/2... so perhaps signals the clock started and "A Week to [Remember]"

... plus tomorrow is D Day.

(1) Show this thread

comms all day

Is he saying that Blastoise, the blasting tortoise, signifies some bad guy that is trying to extinguish JFK's eternal flame? I have no idea what Blastoise does to flames, might make them bigger? It seems that this is connected to a Q post that says JFK ETERNAL FLAME (The Start)?

I did a search and the word "flame" doesn't appear in the qposts on qagg.news

I looked it up. he shoots out high pressure water from his cannons.

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

EBS ACTIVATED 111

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I’m sorry maybe ignorant here but what does this mean, the Start of the Storm?