Censorship of Natural Health videos.
All deleted. So, they must be the Truth.

👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Love his videos

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Of course [they] know natural medicine works and
[ they] want everyone to have a weakened immune system so people will succumb to every bio- virus [
they] release. The BEST thing people can do for their health is to make their body alkaline and do this:
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise daily with at least a brisk walk
Sunshine, Fresh air
Reduce stress and fear
Deep breathe
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
Soul and spiritual care
Laugh, hug, smile

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Absolutely NOT going to eat margarine. It's a petroleum product

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

iI’ve always used natural meds and eaten pretty healthy, although not always organic due to cost. Yet, my cholesterol was high, so I started eating steel cut oats with fruit almost daily. My cholesterol dropped 40 points within a few months and my ph went up to 8. Just that one change. Point being, its not that hard to make a few small changes and reap major benefits.

(2) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I. haven't been to John Bergman's site for a long time, but last time I was there, he had a lot of very good information.

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

He's been fighting the good fight for a long time. He's highly respected in many arenas, so this has to opening more eyes. Not just with tthe public, but the health and medical communities.

(1) Show this thread